2. Clean the Portobello mushrooms by removing the stems and peeling the skin off each cap. Place the mushrooms on the baking tray, gill side up.
3. Place the sliced garlic, shallot, thyme, and rosemary on top of the mushrooms.
4. Drizzle the mushrooms with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake the mushrooms at 450 degrees on the bake setting for 5-10 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender. Remove from the oven.
6. Remove the herbs from the mushrooms and plate. Pour any juice that has been released from the mushrooms on top. Serve immediately
2 Portobello mushrooms
2 cloves garlic, sliced thin
1 shallot, sliced thin
2 sprigs thyme
2 sprigs rosemary
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper