1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees on the bake setting.
2. Cut around the top of the Camembert in a circle. Place the Camembert in the baking dish.
3. Put the dish with the Camembert into the oven.
4. Toast the baguette in the oven on the bottom rack. Remove when the bread in crispy.
5. Bake the Camembert for about 10 minutes or until it is warmed through and the cut top starts to rise on the edges.
6. Remove from the oven, and with a knife or spatula carefully remove the cut top off the camembert.
7. Lay the croutons and sliced apple on a plate. Put the baked Camembert on the plate. Serve family style.
1 wheel Camembert cheese
1 Gala Apple, 1/8 inch slices
1 Baguette, ¼ inch slices